Terms and conditions
PAYMENT TERMS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
(TERMS & CONDITIONS)
- We accept cash payments in CZK.
- For payments in CZK or payments by a credit/debit card we use the official Czech National Bank exchange rate.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard for payments upon arrival.
- You can also pay via bank transfer to our bank account.
Reservations 1-9 nights long:
- Your reservation is guaranteed by your credit/debit card (VISA or MasterCard).
- The balance payment must be paid upon arrival, unless it was explicitly agreed differently in advance.
- If you wish to pay by a bank transfer the funds must be received 1 week before your arrival date.
- If you cancel more than 10 days before your arrival day there is no penalty.
- If you cancel between 10 and 3 days before arrival day there is a 20% penalty of the price of your booking.
- If you cancel less than 3 days before arrival there is a 50% penalty of the price of your booking.
- If you cancel on the day of arrival or NO SHOW – 100% of whole stay amount
Reservations longer then 10 nights long:
- Your reservation is guaranteed by your credit card (VISA or MasterCard).
- We will charge your card a deposit of 30% of the total price of your booking after you accept our the terms and conditions.
- If you wish to pay by a bank transfer the funds must be received 1 week after you accept our terms and conditions.
- If you cancel more than 30 days before your arrival day you will receive full refund.
- If you cancel between 30 and 15 days before arrival day you will not be eligible for any refund.
- If you cancel less than 15 days before arrival we will charge your card 90% of the price of your booking.
The penalty is being charged to the credit/debit card which you have submitted as a guarantee of your booking.
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you authorize Navratilova Prague Apartments to charge the above mentioned penalty to your card, in case of a cancelation or in case of failing to arrive on the day of agreed arrival
CHECK IN/CHECK OUT
Arrivals: The check in time is from 12:00 and 20:00 on your scheduled arrival day. Earlier or later check-in are possible but they must be arranged with our office in advance.
Departures: Please be packed and ready to leave the flat by 10:00 on your departure day. Please inform our concierge upon your arrival of your exact departure details. The cleaning service begins to clean up the apartment at 10:00 on the departure day unless it was arranged differently with our office. If you have a late flight or train, you can arrange to store your bags.
Please note: Later check-outs are possible but they must be arranged with our office in advance.
Check-in/Check-out contact number: Should you have a problem with finding the apartment’s address, should you arrive early or with a delay, please call us at +420 604168756 to make arrangements with you.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- You are responsible for good upkeep of the apartment during your visit.
- If you damage or break anything, please let us know immediately so we can replace it for the next guest.
- Clients are responsible for any major damage incurred to the apartment and will be charged for any repairs.
- If the police have to come and address any complaints of the neighbours you will be asked to leave the apartment and be eligible for no refund.